In the world of composters, you have two basic choices: Bins and Tumblers. Bins typically hold more than tumblers but must be aerated constantly. Tumblers aerate easily but usually don't hold as much material. The Compost Wizard resolves both of these shortcomings. Its massive drum is one of the largest on the market. Handholds allow you to get a grip to optimize your torque unlike complex, crank-driven systems that are clunky and break overtime. The composter's low profile keep it from blowing over in high winds, help keep it out of sight, and makes it convenient for loading and unloading material.
A common problem with all composters is that you must transport material across the yard which can be heavy. The drum can be leveraged off of the base and rolled to your desired location: No heavy lifting! And the 16" twist lid makes access very easy while also sealing in precious compost tea and keeping out animals. Fresh compost can be made in just 14 days and you only have to turn it once a week or after addition of new material. And to make things easier, it comes completely assembled so you can start composting immediately.
- Holds up to 12 cubic feet of compost
- Made of durable 100% recycled polyethylene plastic and is resistant to fading
- Black color absorbs heat for fast composting
- Rotate once a week - That's it!
- 16-inch twist-off lid for easy access and security
- End air vents create essential ventilation
- Can be rolled to any location for filling or dispensing
- Wheeled base makes turning effortless and is completely detachable
- Virtually animal proof
- Delivers fully assembled
- Dimensions: 36"L x 29"W x 29"H just over 40lbs.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA and Free Shipping