- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Rugged design holds up under weight & weather
- Increases pressure and flow
- Allows room for buckets and pails
- Adds curb appeal to exposed rain barrels
- Made of the industry's strongest UV-resistant polyethylene resin
- Flat back design to reduce footprint
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Reversable for 50 or 65 gallon Rain Wizard Urn
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Most rain barrels on the market don't fully utilize the water they hold because the spigot is located about halfway up the barrel. This is to allow buckets to be filled, but leaves about a quarter of the water behind. And this remaining water is standing which can be hazardous. Barrels with optimally located spigots don't allow room for buckets and leave only hoses as the draining option. The Rain Wizard Urn Stand solves these issues by lifting and supporting the Rain Wizard Urn or Rain Wizard Urn 50 rain barrel off the ground. With increased elevation, the barrel can drain at a much faster rate. And any filling device can be easily placed below the spigot without awkward tilting or maneuvering. The stand is conveniently labeled on the top area so you know which side to use with which barrel. Simply flip it over to change its compatibility. The structured core is designed to hold over 750 lbs of water weight, more than enough for what your barrel would collect. And the specially raised support area creates a perfect fit for your Rain Wizard Urn style rain barrel. Don't use unsightly cinder blocks or spend lots of money on decorative bricks or wooden structures. The Rain Wizard Urn Stand will match the fine curves and fluting of your existing barrel without breaking the bank.
Pair this with one of our diverter kits to make installing your rain barrel as easy as pumpkin pie!