The Impressions rain barrel collection reinvents how you harvest rainwater. This 90 gallon Bark design is nearly twice the size of most barrels on the market. The most captivating feature is its appearance which emulates the rough texture of a large tree trunk. With a deep welled top, you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening which can be used for 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen keeps out heavy debris and insects for your piece of mind. Also included with the barrel are the two, offset spigot locations.
- Colors: Sandstone, Terra Cotta, Light Granite, Dark Granite, Khaki, Green, Oak, Grey and Black
- Overall: 43.5'' H x 28.5'' W x 28.5'' D
- Weight: 35 lb.
- 90 gallon rain barrel
- Deep and wide planter top
- Built in overflow channel keeps water away from foundation
- Two spigot locations for buckets AND hoses
- Made with FDA approved and BPA-free polyethylene
- Sturdy construction, highly resistant to impacts and weather
- Attractive bark-like texture
- Anti-debris screen keeps out leaves and mosquito larvae
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the USA