The Impressions Havana 50 Gallon Rain Saver reinvents how you harvest rainwater. The Havana rain barrel collection is sturdy and one of the most eye-catching rain barrels on the market. It's distinct surface features multi-directional lines that create a unique artistic texture. With a deep welled top, you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas, original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel to keep your foundation from flooding. The large downspout opening allows use with both 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts. Covering the downspout opening is a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen to keep out heavy debris and insects. Also included with the barrel are two offset spigot locations.
- Color: Terra Cotta, Khaki Granite, Khaki, Dark Granite and Black
- Overall: 38'' H x 23'' W x 23'' D
- Weight: 24 lb.
- 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel with planter top
- Unique multi-directional line texture adds style to your rain harvesting
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Equipped with two sturdy brass spigots which won't rust or break like plastic alternatives
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- Dual spigot locations for hose or five-gallon bucket
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA and Free Shipping